The Pizza Shop is closed until Bank Holiday Monday, 7th May, when it will be open that day, from 5pm. We will then reopen on Monday, 28th May, and will remain open every Monday, from 12noon, until September. (Please note the Pizza Shop is not open other than as specified but is available for private parties.)
Made to order with fresh, local ingredients, our delicious pizzas are not to be missed. Our little Pizza Shop is in one of the original stableyard buildings providing an atmospheric and cosy venue for supper and in warmer weather you can dine outside in the stable yard itself!
Our toppings change – but here is a sample menu. Prices start from £8.00
- Margherita Tomato, mozzarella, basil & olive oil
- Salami Spicy salami sausage, mozzarella, preserved lemon, piquant peppers
- Pizzette Nduja, mozzarella, artichoke, egg, thyme, fennel, olive oil
- Goat’s cheese Leeks, spring onion, honey, wild garlic
- Napolitana Tomato, buffalo mozzarella, olives, anchovies, fried capers
- Plus Mixed marinated olives £4 /Chorizo sausage £4 /Chilli fried candied walnuts £3
Selection of wines and soft drinks available.
Hiring the Pizza shop for your own Party:
The pizza shop is a great atmosphere for private parties – please call for more details on 01326 221224.